Monday, September 17, 2012

Fresh Fall Flowers

Birthday flowers from Barb and Jorge ~ Thanks guys
 Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Our weekend was lovely. The weather was pretty much perfect and Grace came home for a little visit. We ate Thai food Friday night, worked on some projects and did a little shopping Saturday and then we had tickets to see Wicked Sunday afternoon. The show was fantastic. I think I liked it even better than the first time I saw it. We had great seats which always helps.






 I've added a few new fall planting to the deck and yard. All of my summer flowers were dried up and ugly. The geraniums below however, have been the plants that keep on giving. I bought two of these ginormous pots in the early spring at Costco for only $19.00 each. These guys have continued to bloom all spring, summer and now into the fall. They show no signs of slowing down. What a deal! If I had known I would have bought some for the front porch too.
Today is cloudy and they say it's going to rain. A cold front is approaching and it might be as chilly as 40 degrees Tuesday night. I am not complaining one little bit. Bring on the cooler weather. I'm ready for it.

Sally

No comments: