Friday, January 9, 2015

Keeping Warm

Is it cold where you live? I keep having to remind myself how much I love winter. Well, I love the thought of winter. Everything all cozy and being snuggled up inside. The problem is that you do eventually have to go outside, even if it's just to take the trash out. Those darn wind chills can sneak up on you. I've been staying warm by drinking lots of tea and knitting all the things. Mr. Trader Joe gave me this lovely tea sampling set for Christmas, and I wish he had given me two or three. The little tubes are so cute and the teas I've tasted so far have been delightful. The almost empty one is a lemon grass and ginger blend- Amazing. I've done a little spinning too and started cutting out fabric for a new quilt. I think I'll post pictures of those things under my Projects tab. I have a super easy cauliflower recipe for you too under I love the taste of... Try and stay warm and enjoy the weekend.
Sally

No comments: