Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back At It


Well, here it is, the post that I've been dreading. How do you go from sharing fantastic vacation pictures, to talking about the goings on of everyday life? To be perfectly honest with you that's all I've got for you today. Tuesday is my "get things done day". That includes weighing in at Weight Watchers, grocery shopping and hopefully fitting in a little crafting if time permits. Up first on today's agenda was a much needed trip to Costco. This helped me kill two birds with one stone (what an awful saying...) It kept me from eating until my noon weigh in and it helped restock our shelves with some much needed items.
Costco bonus was the great, giant ,bargain geranium pictured above. It was only $19.00. I think I might have to go back for another one tomorrow. I made a quick detour through Target on the way home and picked up 4 new patio chair cushions. I saw some wild colorful ones at Home Depot over the weekend, but Alan called them "hideous" so now we have boring dark green ones. At least they make up in comfort what they lack in pizazz. After that I rushed home, put everything away and then checked in at Weight Watchers. I'm trying not to turn this into Sally's weight loss Blog, but just to keep you up to date, as of today I've lost 22 pounds since January. The best part is that I didn't gain a single pound while we were on our trip for 2 weeks. I'm sure it was all of the walking, because it you've checked out what I ate you know that I did not deprive myself one little bit. Anyway, after weighing in I made a quick stop at Trader Joe's to pick up a few of my favorite things.
Check out "I love the taste of..." and you can see what I make with them.
Now that I'm home for the rest of the day, I've set up the spinning wheel and I'm trying to make a little progress with some pretty green wool fluff called "They're Not Brown They're Hazel". Love the name.
The sun was out this morning, but now it looks like it's about to pour. A perfect afternoon for spinning.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday afternoon. See you soon!

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing 22 pounds! Keep it up! Barb