Friday, April 27, 2012

Hooray For Friday!

I just love this time of year. What can I say? Weekly trips to the Home Depot just make me smile :)
I'm hoping that we can make a little headway on our garden this weekend. It is in need of a little tending to at the moment. Some of last years herbs managed to survive the winter, as well as a bunch of weeds.
Not such a big job. Right? It's still too early to plant vegetables, but it's just the right time to get my flower beds and planters in order. You've already seen my giant geranium, so here are some pictures of what got added to the deck today.


So now when I walk out the back door this is what I see. Spring has sprung here in Louisville!
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS I left those big bags of dirt in the back of my car for Alan to deal with. I'm always thinking.

Sally

No comments: