Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

I can't believe it's already May. Where did April Go? I wish that I could tell you that the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day here in Louisville, but that is just not the case. Mother Nature did not get the memo "April showers bring May flowers" for what ever reason she thinks it needs to keep on raining so I had to make my own flowers.
Are these not the cutest little treats ever? I got sucked into that darn Pinterest again and found these flower treats here if you want to make some too. I have to say they were a little more fiddly than I would have liked, but they turned out to be both adorable and delicious. I'm giving these to my co-workers with little packages of flower seeds from the Dolly Mama. So cute! Who thinks up this stuff. I had a few left over flowers that I stuck on some cupcakes for Alan. You can see that all they are are pretzels, topped with a dark chocolate kiss and M&M's.
Hope your May gets off to a great start. We are in full swing Derby mode here. I sure do hope the weather improves for the big race on Saturday. Fingers crossed XXXX
Sally

No comments: