Sunday, January 12, 2014

Going on a Journey






I fell in love with every single pattern in this book so I figured that was a pretty good sign that I should go ahead and buy it. There are really only 6 patterns, 3 by Jane Richmond and 3 by Shannon Cook. I've decided to make knitting all 6 my goal for 2014. I've also decided to try using the recommended yarns for each pattern. So far I've purchased the yarn for the 3 smaller items, fingerless mitts, socks and a hat. I've finished the mitts and have started the hat. I figure once I get these 3 finished I'll move on to the bigger patterns. There is a gorgeous shawl, a sweater and a cozy cardigan. I've never knit everything from a pattern book before, but I think I'm up for the challenge. If you knit, check out this book. You just may want to take the "Journey" with me.
Sally

No comments: