Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th Of July


Hope you all have enjoyed a lovely 4th of July weekend. We couldn't have asked for a nicer July weekend here in Louisville. I guess what we need is a hurricane on the east coast (sorry Dad and David) to suck out all of the moisture from the air here. It has been just perfect! I have to say that I'm over the fireworks though. I get it on the 4th, but not on the 3rd and the 5th and probably the 6th. I especially don't appreciate fireworks at 12:30 in the morning. One little "bang" and the dog barks for ever. She gets herself so worked up. Poor thing. The cat hides in the basement until he's sure it's all over, and then wants someone to let him out. My sleep schedule is a tad messed up. Grace is checking off the days until she leaves for Cambodia. Just 3 left to go. She's pretty much packed and keeping her fingers crossed that this time is for real. The closer we get to her leaving date the more I realize just how much I'm going to miss her. It's been nice having her around. I guess we will just have to start planning our trip to Cambodia.
Sally

No comments: