Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Dog Days of Summer

So sorry for the lack of posting. I went back and looked, and it seems that I tend to slack off every summer. I'm not really sure why that is. I'd like to blame it all on work; summer is my "busy" season. All the kids are out of school and need extra speech therapy. I could also try and blame it on the weather being hot and miserable, but that certainly has not been the case this year. We have had the perfect summer (so far...) Honestly I don't have an excuse. We are still busy doing things except for when we're not. I've managed to complete several knitting, sewing/quilting projects, cook and clean a little here and there and grow some really pretty flowers. I've read several books, some of which may have been a waste of time.  We have seen all three of the Shakespeare in the Park shows, which were fantastic and we've made a bit more of a dent in sorting out our messy basement. I'm guessing that once September gets here I'll get my blogging mojo back. You know how much  I love Fall. Until then It will  probably continue to be hit or miss around here.Hopefully more hits than misses. Have a great weekend,
Sally
P.S, Grace has gotten her Blog approved and has begun writing a bit about Cambodia. No pictures yet, but she promises to post some soon.

No comments: