Monday, June 27, 2011

Just A Little Clean Fun

Do you have favorite cleaning tools? The kind that just get the job done. I have no idea what they put in these Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, but now they are 50% stronger. The funny thing is they are also about 50% smaller than they used to be. Interesting don't you think? I guess that doesn't really matter. What matters is that they are pretty darn amazing. They clean EVERYTHING. It's a little scary the stuff you can get off with just a little elbow grease. I use them in every room of the house, and I start to panic when I'm down to just one new one left under the kitchen sink. I need to see if I can buy them in bulk at Costco







My new favorite cleaning tool is a Scrubbing Bubbles sponge thing for the kitchen. the yellow side has rough little bumps to get off gunk and the blue side is like a shammy cloth that wipes the counter practically dry. I hate sponges. I've tried every kind out there. I usually use a dish cloth, but lately mine have been getting kind of smelly faster than I'd like. so I'm giving this cute little thing a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sally





No comments: