Thursday, June 30, 2011

Those Summer Days....



Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately. There really isn't much of anything going on. Alan told me that my last post was pretty boring, so I figured maybe I shouldn't just write about any old thing and wait for something exciting to happen. Nothing has happened yet, and I'm tired of waiting. David did leave this morning to drive back to Virginia. He has a research job starting next week and still has to get his TB test done. We have had a nice month long visit with him, and may not see him again until Thanksgiving. That seems like an awfully long time away. We might have to just suck it up and drive the 12 hours to watch his white coat presentation ceremony which I guess is a big deal at EVMU. My Dad is driving in this afternoon to spend a few days with us and a few days in Tennessee playing golf with his brother. I'll have just enough time to get the sheets washed and put back on the bed. My work schedule has been a little sporadic lately, lots of families taking summer vacations not to mention all of the summer colds that seem to be hanging around. I don't appreciate having my schedule messed up. Remember, I like a little routine in my life. I've been trying to be more spontaneous, but that usually involves spending money. It seems to be a no win situation, or maybe a win,win situation depending on how you look at it.

Sally

No comments: