Sunday, July 14, 2013

More 4th of July Fun

I "borrowed" these pictures that Alan's brother Paul took with his fancy pants camera. He really is a great photographer. His wife Lisa took on the job of sorting through all 500 pictures and made an electronic scrapbook which turned out great. I'm just going to show you all some of my favorites, but next time you come to visit if you want to see more just let me know.






I think that about wraps up the 4th of July. Up next...
David spends the next week taking care of babies in the hospital nursery
Grace comes home from Italy on Tuesday
Barb and Jorge come for a weekend visit
I go to the dentist. 
After that it will be August and so far my calender is pretty empty. 
I hate to think about summer coming to an end so soon. 
but you know how much I love fall.
Sally
 

No comments: