Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tis the Season



 Oh my goodness! Fall has now officially arrived in Louisville. Trader Joe's if full of all things PUMPKIN. I didn't even buy one of everything, because I thought the cashier might make fun of me. I don't know how they keep coming up with new ideas. For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a pumpkin bagel with a cup of pumpkin spice coffee. What a way to start the day. I can't wait to try the pumpkin croissants this weekend. If you could only see the smile on my face. I've held off bringing all of my fall decorations up from the basement, but I did buy the FALL pillow in the first picture and unpacked my fall quilts to give Alan a little hint of what's to come. Hopefully the weather stays cool. and crisp and perfect. Hope you are enjoying September as much as I am.
Sally


No comments: