Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keeping Larry Busy


When my Dad comes to visit, he likes to stay busy. He brings his tools and his golf clubs and anything else that he just might need while he's away from home. It works best if I have a list of "jobs" waiting for him. This trip the list included:




Add dimmer switch to dinning room light
New mailbox
Fix the underground sprinkler system
Rake leaves to the street
Figure out a way for me to reach things in the back of my pantry cabinet.
Well, I'm happy to report that he has worked like a dog and can now cross 3 of those things off of his list (or my list). He will be here until next Tuesday, so I have full confidence that he will consider this a successful trip. Don't you wish that you had a Handy Man Larry too?


Sally












No comments: