Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's the most wonderful time of the year for sure.
The holiday season is officially underway and I don't know about you, but I'm already feeling a bit behind. We spent Thanksgiving in Greensboro with my Dad. Grace drove with Alan and I and David met us there. We enjoyed an amazing feast but missed the company of my Mom and Brice. Some traditions just seem to go on regardless of the circumstances. We watched the Macy's Day Parade and lots and lots of football.
Grace and I did not get up at 3:00 Friday morning to shop. I just think that's silly. Not to mention that I need my beauty sleep. We did spend part of Friday at the best craft fair in the world.
I hope your celebration was as special as ours. Now I need to seriously do something about the pumpkins that are still decorating our yard. Christmas is coming and I can't wait!
Sally












No comments: