Friday, June 22, 2012

Blogging MOJO Where Did You Go?

Well, it's officially summer. I don't know about you, but we are sure feeling the heat here in Louisville. As you can tell from my lack of posting, my blogging mojo seems to have taken a little vacation. I know it's hard to believe that I might have run out of things to say... I'm sure that my desire to document every little detail of my life will return eventually. It's not like nothing blog worthy has been happening since I last wrote on June 7th, Life goes on for sure. I'm going to attempt to catch you up on what's been going on over the past few weeks. That way I can just start fresh next week and no one will ever remember my two weeks of laziness. So here goes...

My Dad came to visit for just one night. The next day he left to visit family in Tennessee.

The day my Dad left, my friend Jacqueline arrived. She stayed for a long weekend and we had a great time.

My Dad came back and spent another 5 days with us. He and Grace did a lot of car shopping.

My friend Daphne was in town for a week and she and I spent a whole day visiting.

Alan left for a conference in San Fransisco

I spent 25 hours earning continuing education units participating in an online course about augmentative communication.

I finished several knitting projects and started a few new ones.

Alan came back from San Fransisco ( All of today's pictures were taken on his trip. I wish I could have gone with him. What a beautiful city)

I think that pretty much sums it up. Never a dull moment around here.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sticking with me.

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. You have such a talented husband.