Friday, June 29, 2012

We're Having A Heat Wave



So, what do you like to do when it's 102 degrees outside? My first response would be "as little as possible". I'm not kidding. but since our local weather guy is telling us that it's going to stay this hot for at least the next 6 days, doing nothing is probably not really an option. Trying to stay cool will be my primary objective and so today Grace and I are going to the movies. I'm guessing that everyone else in Louisville will also think that this is a great idea. My hope is that they all do not want to watch Tom Cruise sing and dance. We are going to see Rock of Ages, because we want too and Alan says he'll wait for it to come out on Net Flix. I personally think it's a BIG screen must.
Call me crazy. I'll let you know what I think.

No comments: