Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our Memorial Day Weekend Extended




With both my Dad and Grace here, we have decided to extend the Memorial Day holiday to last the week. Why not? We have spent several days being very lazy and doing a lot of visiting, eating, and movie watching. The weather warmed up nicely for the first official day of summer and I think we spent most of the day lounging on the deck. We have eaten a lot of "picnic" food and enjoyed every bite. Today we ventured to the mall so that Grace could pick up a few things for her trip to Italy.The mall was surprisingly empty but we still hurried home so that we could continue doing pretty much nothing. After all, isn't that what a vacation is all about? I have to head back to work tomorrow, so my Dad and Grace will be on their own. I think I heard my Dad mention something about golf... Maybe Grace will drive the cart.... Or maybe Grace will just stay home. I hope you all had a great holiday. I know that summer will pass quickly and soon it will be fall. I'm going to try and enjoy as much outside time as I can.
Sally

No comments: