Friday, October 25, 2013

Sugar Crush Crazy

It all started with the purchase of this yarn.

Of course I knew that there was a game called Candy Crush that lots and lots of people who shall remain unnamed have been playing on their phones for quite some time.
I obviously do/did not have time for such nonsense.
Then, the yarn arrived and I decided that I should at least compare the colors to the candies in the game. 
 That was a very bad idea.
All I'm going to say is that both Alan and I have spent way too much time trying to get ahead of each other. I will not tell you what levels we are on (he might be winning) because then you will all know how really far behind the times we truly are.
If you have not yet fallen into the Candy Crush void, take my advise and just stay away from it.
This sock may never get finished...
Sally

No comments: