Friday, April 10, 2015

I Live In The City

So, we think that this lovely creature lives under our cute little shed. Not sure if it's a he or a she, but last year there were babies. For all we know this is one of the babies all grown up. These things should not be out in broad daylight right? We have tried pretty much everything to get rid of it. Alan even filled the escape hole with cement. Obviously that didn't work. I happened to be leaving for work and there it was, taking a leisurely stroll through the ditch across the street. I swear it even seemed to stop and pose for that last picture. Not afraid of me at all. In the meantime...
These animals, that are pretty much spoiled rotten, that we have around to  purposely keep unwanted critters away, have totally fallen down on the job. Seriously.
I hope you have a lovely weekend. It's not supposed to rain again until Sunday, so I'm going to take advantage of the sunshine.
Sally

No comments: