Monday, March 7, 2011

The "Cutest" Dairy Ingedients EVER!

I worked at the yarn shop on Friday. It was a slow day. Probably because it was raining and yucky outside and everyone just wanted to stay home. I would usually agree and choose to be home myself, except for the fact that the yarn shop is next door to the Fresh Market and no amount of rain could keep me from making a quick stop at my most favorite grocery store.

I couldn't wait until 4:00 finally rolled around. What can I say? The Fresh Market just makes me happy. I always find something "new", something "fun" and Friday that "fun" came in the dairy aile.
If you think that that is just ridiculous, than I'm sorry. Cute little cows and bottled milk speak to me in a way that plain old plastic milk jugs never could. And, just for the record, we really did need milk, half & half, butter and cream cheese. REALLY!
Sally

















No comments: