Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Trip to Iowa

Grace is home for Spring Break and she and I decided to take a quick trip to Iowa. I know what you are thinking, "why not go south?" After realizing how cold it still is in Iowa, that might not have been a bad idea. We hit the road on Saturday morning, visited with some good friends and now we are back in the "south" the grass is green and and the daffodils are starting to bloom but we sure did have a fun time Iowa. I wish I had taken more pictures, but everyone knows that they are going to end up on the blog so it's a little awkward.













Hope you had a great weekend too. I know that we are all keeping the people of Japan in our hearts. Every time that I see pictures of the destruction in that part of the world I wish that there was something that I could do to help. I'm sure there will be several relief opportunities in the near future, but for now our prayers couldn't hurt.
Sally

No comments: