Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Sorry that you haven't heard from me in a while. My girl was home this past weekend, and now that we know for sure that she will be leaving us in August to live for her entire sophomore year of college with a host family in SPAIN, I'm trying to spend every possible minute that I can with her. You did hear me right? Right? One whole entire school year. She keeps telling me that that is only really 9 months. REALLY? Only 9 months. Gee, won't that time just fly by.... We are all excited for her and know that it's an opportunity of a lifetime...HELP!


I worked at the yarn shop on Sunday and Grace was kind enough to volunteer to keep me company. You just never know what kind of a crowd you will get on a Sunday afternoon. The first hour was kind of slow which gave us time to chat a bit, but things picked up and the poor girl was left to sit on the sofa and knit for 3 hours. Good thing she likes to knit as much as her mama does.

Hope your weekend was full of fun and good times too.
Sally

No comments: