Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Blogaversary!




I can't believe that I let the one year anniversary of this Blog go unmentioned. It was last July 15th that I started this little piece of myself, and honestly I never thought that I'd still be doing it. It was going to be something to keep me busy until I found a job. Who knew that I would enjoy documenting almost every little detail of our lives so much? Oh, maybe all of my scrapbooking buddies knew. Well, it doesn't really matter. What started out as a way to share our new home with family and friends has turned in to a little bit more than that. Thanks to all of you who tune in regularly to catch up with us. I'm always a surprised when someone mentions having read the blog. It's a happy surprise, just like the happy surprise that arrived in the mail last week. Barb and Jorge, off on their summer vacation thought of me and sent this adorable vase and coaster as an early Birthday gift. They want me to use them on my deck, which I would gladly be doing if it weren't 100 degrees and raining outside. I have the greatest friends ever! Thanks guys, can't wait to give you both hugs in person.






Sally

No comments: