Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grace Living It Up In Spain

If you have not had a chance yet to check out Grace's Blog about her adventures in Spain, here is a quick link to get you started. El Camino Mio . People keep asking me if I'm missing her. Of course I'm missing her. She and I spent a lot of time together this summer. Going to yoga class at 8:00 in the morning is just not as much fun without her. The girl is just "fun". She has a witty sense of humor that I'm sure she gets from her Dad. She takes just about everything in stride and has perfected this whole laid-back attitude that I keep hoping will rub off on me. I know she is enjoying every second of Spain. Over the weekend, I sent her a text saying that her Dad and I were drinking wine from Spain. She sent me a text right back that said "so am I". Seriously, some things I just don't need to know, but it made us laugh so hard. So, yes I miss her, but as long as she keeps in touch with us so that we know she is well, I think I might be able to survive her absence. Maybe.....


Sally

No comments: