One of our weekend projects was to recover the pillows that came with Grace's furnished apartment couch. We got a pretty good deal on fabric at Jo Ann's and decided to splurge on some coordinating piping. Grace's apartment is decorated primarily in blue and green, so she was looking to brighten the couch up a bit.
After making the first pillow case and doing all that math figuring, the next three went pretty quickly. I was pleased with how they turned out and so was Grace. I did have to go back to the store because my math skills are not that great. I was a few inches short on piping, but, oh well...
Here is a before picture. See, rather plain and boring.
Here is a picture of the pillows on her couch. She took it with her phone and so it's a little blurry, but you get the idea. Bright and cheery!