Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sweaters and Socks and Shawls Oh My

I decided to take a picture of all of my summer knitting. I felt like I accomplished quite a bit, but until you see it all piled up in one place it doesn't seem like so much. I have to say that I was pretty pleased with the way that most of the projects turned out. I've taken care of some Christmas gifts which is always a nice bonus and a sweet little baby gift as well. Click on the projects page at the top if you want to see way too many pictures of the baby stuff. I think my overall favorite project this summer was the green striped shawl. I can't wait to wear it. The weather is trying to change. Yesterday it was only 68 degrees. It will probably be back in the 80's by the weekend, but I think I'll be getting some use out of these knitted goods soon.

Sally

No comments: