Friday, September 21, 2012

In The Mail

Two boxes full of fiber wonderfulness arrived with the mail yesterday. I understand that some of you may be getting tired of reading about my current yarn addiction.  All I can say is I'm sorry. It is what it is, and not all of it is my fault.

The first package was actually a purchase that Grace made (using my credit card). She heard about a "great deal" on sock yarn and thought it would be an even greater deal if I paid for it and then we split the yarn. She is one smart cookie. She goes to college you know. How to pull the "wool" over your mother's eyes is what they apparently teach her there. ( man, am I funny or what today...)

I'm just kidding. It was a good deal and I'm happy to support her knitting efforts.

The next box came from the Loopy Ewe and I might have gasped in delight when I opened it.It contained  my FREE skein of Dream Smooshy with cashmere that I earned for completing all 3 Summer Camp Loopy projects on time. It is just the softest stuff I've ever felt.

Also in the box was a fiber braid and some more yarn that I was able to get using a $25.00 credit I had.

All in all, a very good mail day for me (and Grace). My Dad is coming to visit for the weekend on his way to Tennessee. I'm hoping that the weather will cooperate, but either way we will be enjoying some fun family time. Hope you have fun weekend plans made. Fall starts tomorrow!

Sally


No comments: