Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas "Wrap" up





Not sure how the past 3 weeks just flew by, but they sure did. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was perfectly wonderful. Busy, but full of family, food and traditions. David flew home on the 14th, but left a couple of days later to visit friends in Iowa. My Dad arrived on the 20th and helped us move Grace home on the 21st. She is an official college graduate and will be living at home until she leaves for China in June. Because these holidays are falling in the middle of the week this year, it's really messing up my work schedule. To try and accommodate all of my little speech kids I'm working (worked) extra long hours on  the Monday's. Ya gotta do what you've gotta do. The day after Christmas Alan and the kids drove down to Louisiana  to visit with his mother. The next day my dad left for Tennessee to spend some time with more family. As you have probably figured out I stayed home with the dog and cat. I've managed to get a little laundry and housework done between knitting and spinning. It's been very quiet around here after all of the hustle and bustle, but I have no worries. They will all return in time to celebrate the New Year. Do you have big plans? Staying up until midnight gets harder every year. We will probably eat, drink and be merry. I imagine we will play some board games or cards. My Dad has been on a winning streak so it's time he let someone else have a turn. I probably won't post again until January, so happy New Year to you all
Sally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that toy sure lasted a long time. Alway enjoy your blog, Jackie Gordon