Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Again...

Here it is Friday already and I never got around to telling you about last weekend. Par for the course these days... Last Saturday Alan and I drove over the bridge to the Southern Indiana Fiber Festival. I know, so exciting. It is a tiny little fiber event and the gloomy weather we were having probably kept venders and shoppers at home. I went to buy some spinning fiber and pet the adorable alpacas. I seem to be on a teal kick lately. Even my new handbag is mostly teal. My favorite purchase was the felted pumpkin. I saw it when we first walked in and knew it would be coming home with me. I know that I have mentioned these apple/pumpkin muffins before. I even posted the recipe last year I think? I didn't put it under the I love the taste of ... tab and so when I went to look for it last week I really had to search. Who has time for that. I'm going to add it to that section of the blog so that you can find it and make some. Sorry about the fuzzy picture of me and my finished cowl. I just can't figure out how to do the whole selfie thing. The cowl is the last of my Camp Loopy projects for 2014. I'm going to put a recap of them all under the projects tab. See how organized I'm trying to be? Hope you have fun plans for this weekend.
Sally

No comments: