Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


 It's a cold and gloomy day here in Louisville. The weather people are saying that it might even snow tonight. Poor Trick-or-Treaters. Seriously, I don't know about you, but I'm sure not ready for snow. I will tell you that the radio station that I listen to in the car has already started playing non-stop Christmas music. Now that's crazy. I had to just turn in off yesterday. I'm not finished with pumpkins yet. Have you seen or tried this Chai? I picked it up at Target the other day and I'm sipping on a mug of it right now. I love the  regular Tazo Chai, because I think it's spicier than that other brand you can buy. This is from Archer Farms the Target label. I wish I had picked up a couple more cause it's that good. It's especially good with a slice of pumpkin chocolate chip bread. See, I told you  I'm not done with pumpkins yet. The bread is just a box mix from Trader Joe's that I added some mini chocolate chips too. Nothing fancy at all. I hope you are having a Pumpkin filled Halloween . Stay warm where ever you are.
Sally

No comments: