Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner and a Movie


Last night Alan and I went out with some of our new Louisville friends who are actually from Indiana, which is just over the river, not like miles and miles away. We went to the Baxter Avenue Theater, which is a very old neighborhood theater. We saw gorgeous George Clooney in The American. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what we saw. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it, but it's kind of a quiet (not a lot of talking) thriller. You go see it and let me know what you think. I would have to say that the main event of the evening was dinner at Lynn's Paradise Cafe. This place is a Louisville icon of sorts. Lots to look at and the food was pretty interesting too. They make the traditional Kentucky Hot Brown (which none of us ordered) but if you come to visit we will take you there so that you can give it a try!
Sally

No comments: