Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where I Run (Jog)

In case you were wondering, I'm still doing the "couch to 5K" thing. I'm on week 3 of the 9 week plan and I can't figure out how in the world I'm going to be running that far in just 6 more weeks. The whole idea uses an interval system of walking and running. The first 2 weeks were pretty easy, but let me just tell you that week 3 has been a doosey. Don't worry. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet, I only wish that the transition to week 3 had been a little easier. I'm not even going to tell you how fast (slow) I'm running, because it's not about that. It's about going the distance. Right?
I thought you might like to see our new exercise set up. Alan moved all of the boxes and furniture that were spread out all over the basement to just one side. Using some fancy extension cord manuvering he was able to give me power to the treadmill and most importantly the fan. Our treadmill has a hook-up for i-pods, so now I'm running in style.
How's your exercise program going?

Sally

No comments: