Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend with Grace

Happy October! Can you believe it's here already. All of the holiday frenzy is about to start, but before it does we get to spend a lovely weekend with Grace. She's coming home from UK and I can't wait to spend some time with her.

I'm guessing that she's looking forward to sleeping in her own bed, not eating in the cafeteria and getting her laundry done for free.
Alan's looking forward to a walk at the zoo, a trip to the orchard, checking off all of the things on my to-do-list (well, maybe not),


and I'm looking forward to just spending time with my family. Sure do wish that David were here too, but he knows we are talking about him (big smile). These are some of my favorite pictures of Grace. She has grown up so fast over the past few years and we are so proud of her. She is Amazing for sure.
Have a great weekend!
Sally

No comments: