Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OMG to the MAX

You people, and you know who you are, have been holding out on me. I just got back from a not very quick visit to my local HomeGoods store. Who knew? I've seen other bloggers mention HomeGoods, but didn't realize that it was such a big deal, or should I say good deal. Yesterday I discovered that there was a store very close to our house. I mean very. Like less than 5 miles. This morning I decided to check it out. I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I pulled in the parking lot and saw that HomeGoods is connected to TJ Max. I have always had problems with TJ Max. I just can never seem to find the bargains that others rave about. I parked and went in anyway, and boy am I glad I did. I found some of the coolest things for amazingly low prices. I hate to confess, but even bought a couple of Christmas things. I tried not to go overboard, but I just couldn't help myself. Here is a little peek at a few of my treasures. I promise I'll show more at another time.

No comments: