Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, Friday

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. We finally got some real rain Wednesday evening. I love how everything looks and smells so clean after a good rain. I'm going to ask you to keep your fingers crossed again. I went to a job interview and left with a very good feeling. I hope to know if the job is mine by next Friday. If all goes well I might be working in this brand, spanking new building. It seems a little "posh" for me, but boy is it beautiful inside.
Maggie had another spa day yesterday. We have company coming for the weekend and the poor girl was one really stinky dog. I took her back to the same place so I should have assumed that she would come out looking the same. I hate to say this, but it's so embarrassing driving home with her in the car. I know that people are looking at her (since her head is always sticking out of the window) and judging me. I'm really not the lady that puts bows in her dogs hair. I'm just not.
I think even Maggie was a bit embarrassed this time. I could not get her to look at me for the picture. She looked to the left, she looked to the right, but never straight on and she's usually a sucker for picture taking.
At least she matches the fall decorations. No matter what, I still think she's the cutest dog in the whole world.
Have a great weekend!
Sally

No comments: