Thursday, October 28, 2010

Job Update

I'm happy to inform you that I have gone from being unemployed to being double employed. As of this week I have 2 jobs or as I like to think of it: a "real" job and a "just for fun" job.
The real job won't officially start until November 8th. I'll be working at the brand new Baptist Eastpoint. I've been hired as a part time pediatric speech language pathologist. I'll be working about 20 hours a week with two other wonderful therapists. I'm excited to be back in the provider position. I miss supervising a lot, but it's time for a change.

Job number 2, or the "just for fun" job started yesterday. I am working very part time (as a fill-in or substitute) at Sophie's Fine Yarn Shoppe . Can you believe it? Those of you that know me, know that this is a dream come true. I had so much fun yesterday learning the ropes.

Now I just need to find another "just for fun" job at a quilt shop and I'll be set.

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope these jobs don't get in your way of visiting Iowa! Barb