Sunday, September 26, 2010

The "Little House" Clean Up

The weather has finally cooled off enough that we thought it might be safe to enter the little house and not die of heat prostration. Try to imagine everything that was in our oversized 2 car garage crammed into our cute little out building. It wasn't pretty. Most things were still in boxes and trying to get the lawnmower out was like a search and rescue mission. Cleaning it out and organizing our stuff was one of those things we have just managed to keep putting off. Well I'm happy to report that the place is spic and span and practically empty. I think we need to get some more stuff.










First we took everything and I mean everything out. It looked like we were getting ready to have a yard sale, but I don't do yard sales. We swept out years of dirt and dust and cobwebs, threw away quite a bit of just plain junk and then in a nice organized fashion put the important stuff back in. It's quite lovely if I don't say so myself. Alan doesn't really want me going in there. I think he's afraid I might mess it up.

I hope you had a productive weekend too!

Sally

No comments: