Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall is in the Air

Well, for sure fall is on the ground. The air is still feeling a bit summerish, but signs of the changing season have arrived.

I swept my deck 3 times yesterday. See that
little acorn in the middle of the picture? When you step on those things in your bare feet it hurts. I know I should probably just wear shoes, but that's too much work.
The fall candy has arrived. I don't really like candy corn, but Alan does and the colors are just so... fall.








And then all of these magazines showed up at my door and now I think I need to go bake an apple pie. I don't really like apple pie either, unless it's warm and covered in vanilla ice cream.
Maybe an apple crisp would be good. We bought some apples at the farmers market that need to be eaten soon. I'm off to the kitchen. I hope you have a nice fall like day.
Sally

No comments: