Monday, August 13, 2012

Not Mom of the Year

Sometimes the truth is hard to accept. You be the judge. David was home visiting over the past 2 weeks and I didn't take a single picture of him. I can't believe it either. I guess that makes me a terrible mom. What makes it even worse is that I did take pictures of his homemade beer, I know....just crazy. What was I thinking. Cute 24 year old boy ~ bottle of beer. It is what it is and that's all I can say.
I might be an awful mom, but David's beer was actually pretty darn tasty. He brewed it in his tiny apartment in Norfolk and I think even he was surprised how well it turned out. I don't really understand the label. He says it's an inside joke with his Iowa buddies.
Pretty fun hobby. I have to admit that I'm secretly proud that maybe he inherited some of my love for cooking and crafts after all.
Sally

No comments: