Friday, August 31, 2012

Week In Review

Have you ever had one of those weeks when you just feel like all you are doing is "going through the motions"? I think I've felt that way over the past two weeks. I'm hoping it's just the transition from summer to fall. Maybe it's just the "calm before the storm", the holidays are right around the corner. What ever you want to call it I'm trying to just go with the flow. I'm very glad that I have this little blog. You can not imagine all of the pictures that I take. Well, maybe you can. What you should know is that I don't even show you half of them. I take pictures of some of the most boring, regular, every day things. I never know which ones I'm going to share. It all depends on what I feel like talking about. The best thing about all of this picture taking is that I can actually go back and see what was going on during any particular week. Sometimes it's a bit much and sometimes it reassures me, that even though I feel like I'm "going through the motions", I actually am accomplishing things along the way. They might be very small things, that don't really matter to anyone else, but they are accomplishments just the same. Here are some pictures from the past week...



 Hope you have wonderful plans for the long holiday weekend. All of our plans sort of fell apart due to the cat and crazy weather so I'm hoping we might get around to a little basement cleaning/organizing. Sounds like fun. Alan keeps reminding me that football starts this weekend. Basement cleaning/football watching.....
Sally

No comments: