Friday, December 7, 2012

Can I Fix You a Hot Beverage?

All over Pinterest people are showing off what they call their Hot Cocoa Stations. I'm such a copy cat. Actually I'd like to say that I came up with the idea first, but I guess it's not really an idea until someone pins it on Pinterest.
Here you can see that we have all of the fixings for any type of hot beverage you have a hankering for.
Keeping everything tidy on a cute red snowflake tray is what makes it a "station". Who knew? The tins are filled with peppermint marshmallows and cookies for dipping. I really love the round mettle caddy thing. I think I got it at Hobby Lobby several years ago. It holds the hot chocolate, coffee and tea, along with chocolate covered peppermint stirrers and honey sticks. Oh, and my Dad's favorite instant coffee packs.

Alan's favorite is the Holly Jolly tea from the Fresh Market. He's still working on last years container. Hopefully Santa will put a new one in his stocking this year.
Sally

No comments: