Monday, December 17, 2012

Gifts Galore

So if you are related to us and you live in Louisiana, DO NOT READ THIS POST 
I hope I made that clear enough.

We will be visiting family during the holidays. I have to admit that I was kind of drawing a blank about what to give to grown up nieces and a nephew. PINTREST to the rescue. 
What collage age kid doesn't need a Starbucks gift card, candy and a super cute owl coffee cup cozy?
Did you know that a bunch of owls is called a parliament?
It's true. We looked it up. 



 The basket below is for my sister-in-law. A couple of dish towels, dish clothes and a chicken. Oh, there are some chocolates in there too. I'm hoping I've got it covered. I'm not going to show you the gifts for my mother-in-law because I'm pretty sure she ignored the request at the top of this post. Hi Mary Anne! See you soon.

 It's starting to get a little crazy around here. Both kids are home and I still have one more week of work. My dad will arrive on Friday and then the party will really get started. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing, Hopefully I'll have time to pop in with another post or two, but if not I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
Sally

No comments: