Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome Home Honey ~ Butter


I can't believe that it's already the 5th of December. I know this month is going to fly by and I'm trying so hard to slow it down and appreciate every little minute. We did get our house decorated (mostly) over the weekend while it was 75 degrees. That was pretty strange. Then it started raining. It has been so cloudy and gloomy that I have not been able to take any decent pictures to share with you. I promise to get some posted as soon as possible. Maybe even tomorrow...

Alan had to go out of town to talk at some sciencey meeting Monday and Tuesday, so when he got home last night I tried to show him how much he was missed in the best way I know how. I fixed one of his favorite dinners. (OK, there was a little hugging and kissing too) We had ham, sweet potatoes, biscuits with honey butter and apple crisp for dessert. He was happy and Maggie and I were happy to have him home. This house is way too quite without him.
The sun is going to come out today and I'm going to take a bunch of pictures. I also need to make a post office run, which I'm so looking forward too..... I hope you are all getting into the swing of the season and enjoying every single minute.
Sally

No comments: