Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deck The Halls

As promised, the sun did come out yesterday and I ran around like a crazy lady taking pictures of just about everything. Good thing I did, because today - no sun... We probably won't have another sunny day until next week. Oh joy... I guess that doesn't really matter though because I took enough pictures to last a good long while. You are most likely going to be sick and tired of looking at our Christmas house. Sorry... Let's start with the outside and work our way in shall we.

I should have done something about that hose and the white extension cord, and all of the leaves, Oops. We try to keep the front of the house as tasteful as possible. you  know we have an image to uphold.
What you can't see in these pictures are our amazing window candle lights. I think I'll do a whole post on them another day.
 A swag greets us at the back door and even the little out building (shed) got a wreath this year, thanks to Trader Joe's and their great $ 6.99 deals. Can't beat that.
I forgot to take a picture of the deck, but just imagine that it's draped in garland (also from Trader Joe's) and lit with strings of snowflake lights. It might be a little much, but I LOVE it all. Tomorrow I'll show you what I've done with the inside. I know you just can't wait.
Sally

No comments: