Friday, March 14, 2014

A Long Slow Week








Thank goodness it's Friday. It's been a very slow week around here. Honestly nothing much to tell you about. The highlight of the week was probably the 75 degrees and sunny day that we had on Tuesday. It was lovely, but only lasted a day. Wednesday brought more snow and even more is expected Sunday night. Yahoo... I did get a little crazy in the kitchen and whipped up a batch of Blueberry Biscuits. I know, sounds good doesn't it? We had some blueberries that were just past the not great for snacking on stage. A little soft and squishy. I wasn't in the mood for pancakes, and muffins seemed like too much effort. The biscuits were a perfect solution. Sorry for all the pictures, but like I said it was a slow week. Maybe this weekend something exciting will happen and I'll have more to share.
Sally

No comments: