Saturday, March 15, 2014

Calm Before the Storm

Most of our daffodils look like these

I found one this morning that is just about to open

These are from Trader Joe's

We are having another one of those weird weather weekends. Today is absolutely gorgeous. Blue, blue sky and 65 degrees. Tomorrow, they say another storm is coming through. It will start as rain and end up as 2 inches of snow. My poor daffodils. I hope they survive. We plan to make the most of today. Soak up some vitamin D. Alan has already taken a bike ride, and Grace is running in a 4K later this afternoon. As for me, I "might" take the dog for a walk. Who knows...

Our second Green Bean vegetable bin was delivered to our front door yesterday. This time I added fresh eggs. Grace and I had so much fun opening up all of the brown paper bags. Not sure what I'm going to do with the beets and leeks, maybe roast them and use them on a salad with some Feta cheese. Any suggestions? I'm looking forward to the asparagus and English peas.
Hope you are having the best weekend ever.
Sally

No comments: