Friday, December 10, 2010

Cookie Swap Time


I'm off to Iowa to celebrate the annual Jacqueline/Joni/used to be Sally Cookie Exchange. This is probably one of my most favorite events of the year. I'm a little sad that it can't be at my house this year, but on the bright side, it's Joni doing all of the house cleaning and decorating.
I can't wait to see and hug all of my Iowa Girls.

Here are my 12 dozen plus (I got tired of counting) cookies. I decided to go with a durable, easy to pack and travel in the car 8 hours cookie. They are called Cocoa Candy Cane Cookies. Is that enough C's for you? I got the recipe from the December Martha S. Magazine. I think they turned out pretty well. I'm especially happy with the packaging (also from Martha) I think I might be getting in a Martha rut, but she just does things with class, and you know me. I'm all about the class.


Have a great weekend!


Sally

No comments: