Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Happy To You!

Well, I think the Christmas dishes are finally done. Boy did we eat well. (I probably haven't mentioned that my new years diet starts New Years Day.) I'll save that topic for another time.


We were very lucky to have my Dad here for the holiday. He makes the best Santa Claus ever.



Things really could not have been more perfect.



We started off the celebration with our traditional fondue Christmas eve dinner. We woke the next day to a beautiful white Christmas morning. Just enough snow to decorate the yard. Gifts were opened and we all felt blessed to pieces.
I hope that all of you, my dear friends and family where ever you are also felt blessed to pieces. Know that even though we haven't mailed our holiday cards yet we do wish you all the best for the coming year.
Sally

No comments: