Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some Of The Stockings Were Hung

We picked Grace up from school yesterday. She has successfully completed her first semester of college. Way to go Grace! It's great to have her sparkly little self home. Now we are waiting for David. He is supposed to fly in tonight, but again Mother Nature is not cooperating. I just got off the phone with him and his flight has been cancelled. He's been re-routed through NY(which he's not at all thrilled about) and might make it home by 10:30PM if all goes well. He's bringing his stocking with him. Once it's hung I will relax and truly begin to enjoy Christmas. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything works out for him. If you know David, and most of you do. He's not a huge fan of adventures. He's a "stick to the plan kinda man" if you know what I mean. I tried to tell him that these little blips in the system just build character. My parents used to say stuff like that all the time. I didn't buy it and I don't think he does either.
What else do you say? It's just life....
Sally

No comments: