Monday, December 6, 2010

Ongoing Hair Issues






As many of you know, I have tended to have a few "hair" issues since arriving in Kentucky. When you have been lucky enough to have the most amazing stylist working wonders with your hair for 9 years, it's kind of hard to find a replacement. When we first moved here back in June, I started asking anyone, anywhere whose hair I thought looked nice, where they had it done. You would not believe the number of woman who get their hair done in Indiana. OK, so Indiana is just over the bridge, but still, I'm not getting on an interstate just to get a hair cut. I tried one local place that was recommended and it didn't turn out so well. The next month I drove back to Iowa. Don't laugh. The next month my Iowa stylist came to visit me and was willing to do my hair in my kitchen. Did I mention that I love her? So, now it's time for a little "freshening" as Jacqueline would say. I sucked it up and made an appointment last week at another recommended salon. I admit that I was a little nervous, but really, it's just hair. Right? Right.



Here are some after pictures. What do you think? Maybe a little on the short side. At least the grey is gone. I'm going back to Iowa soon. We will see what Jacqueline thinks.



Sally

No comments: